Monday, December 3, 2007

#23 The end ... farewell, adieu, auf wiedersehn

ImageChef Custom Images

This has been a fantastic experience. A big thank you to all of those who worked hard to make this opportunity available to us all. And thanks to everyone else from my library service who participated and whose blogs I enjoyed reading along the way.

I've learnt a lot. And I've appreciated the prodding and prompting to get myself out there and learn about the possibilities of Web 2.0 for myself and my work. My favourites along the way: Library Thing, RSS, Podcasts, Flickr. And having the blinds pulled up on the possibilities of doing things in more collaborative ways that involve our library users. I hope that in the next 12 months, I see some of these ideas take shape in our library service.

And I made it to #23 before midnight. Yeah for me!

No comments: